We will be following current COVID19 recommendations and requirements during this event.
The Winter Festival is STILL happening!
All Monday morning ski races are cancelled do to snow conditions.
ALL REGISTRATION WILL BE ONLINE. We have never done online registration before. So here are the details:
– Registration will be available online Friday, February 12, 2021 at 8 PM for Saturday and Sunday events.
– As guests check in on Friday evening, we will have papers at the front desk with the registration QR Code on it. This paper will also have QR codes for our liability releases on it so you can fill those out before the event begins.
– If you cannot use a QR code, links are listed above. The links will also be available on our social media pages (these links will not be available until 8 PM that Friday as well).
-You should be able to register from anywhere at 8 PM: your hotel rooms, your phone, even from your home if you are not arriving until Saturday. This will save the long lines and big groups from happening in our conference centers.
– Just a few events will require registration. Some of the events have changed locations to provide safe environment due to COVID.
– All Bryce Canyon National Park events will require separate in person registration inside the visitor center.
– If an event requires a fee, the fees will be paid in person once you arrive at the event, cash only please. We will not be charging fees through the registration site.
– You will be able to register for all events for that day at one time. It will be so much easier than waiting in lines.
Masks and social distancing will be required at all events.
WINTER FESTIVAL SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE
We have had made some adjustments due to COVID. Some classes canceled and some locations have moved.
Our social media pages have the most up to date information. Posts are made on Best Western Plus Ruby’s Inn Facebook and Instagram pages daily. You will get the best information there.