For 2021, six entrance fee-free dates for Bryce Canyon National Park have been announced:
- January 18: Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- April 17: First day of National Park Week
- August 4: One-year anniversary of the Great American Outdoors Act
- August 25: National Park Service’s 105th Birthday
- September 25: National Public Lands Day
- November 11: Veterans Day
Bear in mind that the waiver applies to admission fees only, and won’t cover charges for other amenities like campsites, boat launches, transportation, parking, special tours or other activities (many of which are operated by private vendors).