- Did you know that Ruby’s Inn has been open year round since 1978 and Bryce Canyon National Park never closes? There are a few amenities at Ruby’s that aren’t available during the winter, but there are several available in the winter that aren’t available in the summer.
- Ruby’s has set up an ice rink each winter since 2008. The rink is almost the same size as the standard hockey rink and rental skates are available at the Winter Adventure Center next to the rink. Skates are $3 for adults and $2 for kids. – Insider tips for the rink: The rink is cooled by mother nature, so it can get slushy on warm days. For the best skating conditions-come in the evening. Also, before making the trip from a long distance, check our rink conditions on our Ruby’s Inn Winter Adventure Facebook page just in case there are any issues. www.facebook.com/RubysInnWinterAdventure . This Facebook page is updated daily with snow and ice conditions.
- Both of our restaurants remain open for winter. Whether you are looking for a date night getaway at the Cowboy Buffet and Steak Room or just some quick family friendly fast food at the Canyon Diner, you can expect us to be open all year long.
Insider tip: Be aware of limited winter hours for each restaurant during the winter and plan around earlier evening closures.
- Maybe you knew that we groom 30 km of cross country ski trails every winter, but did you know that beginning two years ago, we actually groom additional trails inside Bryce Canyon National Park to Fairyland Point? Rentals are available at the Winter Adventure center for $10 before noon and $7 after. Never been cross country skiing? Come and try it, it is super easy and fun.
Hot tip: Snow and grooming info can be found on the Ruby’s Winter Adventure Facebook page.
- Ruby’s General Store is open 365 days a year. If you haven’t checked out the inventory lately, you are missing out. Lot’s of great Christmas gift ideas in addition to groceries and sporting goods. We also offer winter attire such as coats, hats and gloves, just in case you forget yours.
- Have you ever rode a fat tire bike? Fat tire bikes can ride over the snow! We have some for rent through our… you guessed it… our Winter Adventure Center.
- Last but not least, a little known fact is that we have a small convenience store at the Bryce Canyon Grand Hotel that is open 24 hours. This little store has sodas, candy, snacks, microwavable meals and small packages of medicine among other items. If you are in the mood for a microwavable meal at 11:30pm and the fridge is bare, stop by and see what we have for you.
For the latest info and deals check out our website at www.rubyisnn.com.