Bryce Canyon Half Marathon is always held on the 2nd Saturday in July.
We have a Half Marathon, a 5K and a Color Me Fun Run Race.
Come enjoy the weekend with friends and family! Run the Half, 5k &/or color run. Cool off in a waterfall, eat at one of our delicious local restaurants, and hike the beautiful Bryce Canyon trails all in one trip!
We have a Half Marathon, a 5K and a Color Me Fun Run
***** Our 2017 Half Marathon and 5K is scheduled for Saturday, July 8, 2017 *****
Registration available – Click “Register Now” Button above
Friday July 7th Schedule
Packet Pickup – Friday July 7, 2017 – Cannonville
Color Me Fun Run Race is July 7, 2017 – Cannonville
Saturday July 8th Schedule
5k in Cannonville â€“ July 8th
Half Marathon from Bryce to Cannonville â€“ July 8th
Included with Your Registration
- Finisher’s Medal awarded at the finish line in the runner’s corral at Cannonville Park.
Starts at 6:00 AM, Finish by 9:00 AM. Those who cannot finish by 9:00 can board the shuttle so that Highway 12 can open both lanes of traffic. (Move to runner information section)
- Runner’s shirt specifically designed new each year with the lastest fabric
- Runner’s Corral is stocked with fruit, bagels, water, and chocolate milk
- Disposable timer on the runner’s bib, timed thru Strideracing
- 8 Water Stations located thru the Half Marathon course, 1 water station for the 5k
- Porta-Potty Access at most water stations, and other spots along the raceway. Porta-Potty stations at the finish line
*For more information and to register, please Visit this website today!