Some of the benefits that come from working at Ruby’s Inn
- Live and Work at Beautiful Bryce Canyon.
- 25% discount at our Canyon Diner (fast food).
- 25% discount for employees (not including alcohol) in the Cowboy’s Buffet and Steak Room (full service restaurant).
- 25% discount in our General Store and Old Bryce Town (not including alcohol).
- 25% discount in the Car Care Center convenience store and 3% discount on fuel.
- 25% discount at Ebeneezer’s Barn and Grill (not including alcohol).
- Rodeo Tickets $2.00.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Affordable Employee Meal provided daily to on-shift employees.
- Use of indoor swimming pool, hot tub, and other facilities.
- Year-end bonuses (restrictions apply).
- Competitive starting wages.
Housing — We have full hook-up RV and trailer park spaces available for housing. These spaces include electricity, running water, wireless Internet, basic cable TV, and phone service. We also have propane and dumping stations available on site. If you plan to bring a trailer or RV with you, please specify the exact length of your vehicle/s. We charge a minimal fee for space rental.
Health — As you consider coming to the Bryce Canyon area, be advised that Ruby’s Inn is located at about 8,000 feet above sea level. Medical facilities are approximately 40 minutes away. Many of our positions are physically demanding and may involve lifting. Please be advised that the altitude at Bryce Canyon poses a serious health risk to some people.